Established in 1999, HRplus operates as a partnership supported by a network of senior human resource and employee relations consultants Australia wide.
Since its establishment, HRplus has consulted to a wide range of clients of all sizes representing most industries in the commercial, government and not-for-profit sectors.
Our consulting experience has taught us that ‘one-size consulting solutions’ don’t fit all organisations. In fact, every organisation is unique and HR solutions need to be tailored to it's specific profile, size, culture, stage of development and leadership direction.
When you engage a HRplus consultant, you are engaging a senior professional with extensive experience who is committed to working in partnership with you to develop proven solutions that are right for your organisation. Our consultants can be trusted to provide timely and confidential advice and support, enabling our clients to make the best HR decisions for their organisations.
When you engage a consultant from HRplus, you can expect that your consultant will:
- Provide your organisation with quality, relevant & current professional advice
- Meet agreed deadlines & commitments
- Build a collaborative business relationship characterised by trust and confidentiality
- Promote strong professional and business ethics
- Have strong professional skills and post-graduate qualifications
- Charge fees that are mid-range for the industry (relevant to their level of experience)